With Redhill situated on the converging A25 east/west and the A23 north/south arteries, together with a 2 mile hop onto the M25 road travel is fast, direct and convenient. The M23 connects at Junction 7 providing a drive time to Brighton and the South Coast of about 50 minutes.
The surrounding major towns of Guildford, Crawley and Sevenoaks are all easily reached by ‘A Road’ connections. There is plenty of free parking at the entrance.
- 1.5 miles (5 minutes approx) from Reigate town centre
- 2.5 miles (10 minutes approx) from M25 (J8)
- Immediate access to the A25 and A23
Redhill station is a mojor interchange hub on the London Victoria to Brighton mainline, operated by Southern.
In 2011/12, the station had a passenger useage of some 3.58 million, highlighting it’s importance and strategic services. First Great Western also operates with direct services to London Gatwick Airport.
- Within the London commuter belt
- 15 minutes walk to Redhill Station
- 28 minutes journey time to London Victoria
London Gatwick lies deceptively close to our head office and warehouse, being around 8 miles by road or 8 minutes by Rail. Today, Gatwick is the second busiest airport in the UK and is Europe’s leading airport for point-to-point flights. In 2012 34.2 million passengers passed through Gatwick with a capacity for nearly one flight movement minute.
- With a little notice, our services can meet your tightest deadlines